[awips2-users] AWIPS II Client for Windows

I have downloaded AWIPS II for Windows.. and I have tried both the 32 and
64 bit versions. My computer is 64 bit. I am running into an issue where I
cannot switch perspectives, and I cannot even get the maps to show up in
CAVE. I have had the Linux version, and I think it would be nice to be
able to use the Windows version of AWIPS.

I'm able to get data to come in (using the unidata edex).. I have access
to an edex but waiting to get my IP changed there. Perspectives (GFE and
NCP) do not work.. and the maps do not load up at all. I was able to get
some data to come in.. but it does not show because of the maps.. Oddly
enough WARNGEN works (the window).. but where the county area map would
load... It does not.

Not sure what's going on.. Any thoughts?

Mike

  • Search the awips2-users archives: