[awips2-users] CAVE Does Not Display Gridded IMG

  • To: "awips2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <awips2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [awips2-users] CAVE Does Not Display Gridded IMG
  • From: Brian Bernard <bbernard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 15:52:06 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
Hi,

I'm having an issue where CAVE in AWIPS II 15.1.2 won't display model gridded
IMG data. It will display contours, but not the IMG. We recently updated the
system from CentOS 6.6 to 6.7 and updated the Nvidia proprietary video driver,
however I don't think this is the cause because satellite imagery will display
in CAVE.

Brian Bernard
  • Search the awips2-users archives: