Re: [awips2-users] NLDN Lightning Data

You're not going to be able to get NLDN lightning without a contract with the
vendor. The fact that you successfully received it before was probably an error.

Bob Gillen

From: awips2-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[awips2-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Bernard
[brian.brianbernard@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 5:51 PM
To: awips2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [awips2-users] NLDN Lightning Data

In an older version of AWIPS II 14,4,1, I was able to decode and plot the NLDN
lightning strike data. However, since the November update, and continuing with
15.1.2, we have not been able to decode the lightning data. In the
edex-ingest-20160310.log, I see the line "No AES key found to decrypt data.
Please make sure keystore is properly configured with key(s)."

Anyone know what the issue could be?

Thanks,

Brian Bernard

The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged and sensitive. If you are not the intended recipient, or otherwise
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
by email at the above referenced address and note that any further
prohibited.

The U.S. Export Control Laws regulate the export and re-export of technology
originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of
information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals.
Recipient agrees to abide by these laws and their regulations -- including the
U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administration Regulations and the U.S.
Department of State International Traffic in Arms Regulations -- and not to
transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content derived from
this email to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation
of such laws.

  • Search the awips2-users archives: