Re: [awips2-users] LD_LIBRARY_PATH: undefined variable error in AWIPS II 15.1.2

Thanks for letting me know Brian, I updated the base "awips2" RPM
(15.1.2-6) just now with a new awips2.csh file.

You can manually replace the file with the attached, or just run "yum clean
all" and "yum groupupdate ..." as normal.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Brian Bernard <brian.brianbernard@xxxxxxxxx