Re: [awips2-users] [ldm-users] What's on NOTHER?

NOTHER is transmitting the simulated GOES-R product set, which has added a
substantial amount of data to the feed, which has pushed the total volume
being sent over NOAAPort to more than 20 GB per hour.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO