Re: [awips2-users] Load gridded data as image results a single color, or noimage at all.

  • To: Gyorgyi Gyarmati <gygy@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [awips2-users] Load gridded data as image results a single color, or noimage at all.
  • From: Michael James <mjames@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 14:16:20 -0600
Hello Gyorgyi,

I wrote to you on Jan 26 through the awips support account addressing your
ticket, my reply is copied here.  I'm curious to see if the caveData log
files have any relevant error messages:

1) shut down CAVE and start a new instance
2) try to load a grid as image again
3) when it failts, cd to ~/caveData/logs/consolelogs/<hostname>/
4) send me the most recent log file, which should be something like
"cave_20160129_HHMMSS_pid_####_console.log" (you can see the most recent
file in the directory with the command "ls -altr")

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO