Re: [awips2-users] Changing NAM12 displayed domain in CAVE

I tried editing the Clip file, closing awips, stopping/starting edex,
then reopening CAVE after editing those two files with the same result
as before. I also tried deleting $HOME/caveData (which probably
shouldn't matter). Is it possible that these files are being cached
somewhere?

Michael Sabino