[McIDAS #STG-788118]: McIDAS Download

Hi James,

re:
> I am a memeber of the Kearny Schools District, Kearny, NJ. my e-mail is
> address@hidden

Very good.  You will need to register with our website using your
kearnyschools.com
email address.  Please make sure to specify your affiliation as being
educational
when registering.  After that is finished, we will add you to the list of
non-.edu users who are allowed access to Unidata McIDAS.

Ticket ID: STG-788118