[McIDAS #MWQ-801749]: McIDAS-X 2009 and Solaris 11 Express

Hi Robert,

re:
> Sorry it took so long to get back to this.

No worries.

re:
> I am now running official Solaris 11, no longer Solaris Express and
> the fix you have below does not fix my problem.  The same behavior occurs.
> I am using the GNOME version that comes with S 11.

Thanks for the update.  I need to find a Solaris 11 machine on which I
can test possible solutions.  Any ideas?

One thought I had while driving home last night was if your
McIDAS enviroment was configured to allow resizing of the McIDAS
image window.  Please send the .mcidasrc file that is being used
for your McIDAS runs (in the HOME directory of the account
you are logged into when running McIDAS).  I will take a look
at the settings to see if one or more of them might be an
issue.

Ticket ID: MWQ-801749
Department: Support McIDAS