[THREDDS #IZE-585961]: Can't load precipitable water in IDV from thredds.ucar.edu

Hi Don,

Once again, no idea on the cause. I deleted the index files and regenerated
them, and that
seems to have done the trick. Thanks for the report. I'll see what I can find
out in terms of
why this happens periodically, but for now I am stumped.

Will you be at AMS this year?

Sean