[THREDDS #WUZ-932114]: NetCDF subset service Exception Handled error

Simon,

I believe we have fixed the problem - mhermida moved to Reading, UK
(ECMWF), and somehow his old account was blocking the uploads...very
embarrassing.  Should be working now, though:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/RAMADDA/Unidata/Community/TDS+Dropbox

-Lansing