[THREDDS #HKE-657478]: thredds wms

Hi Johan,

I was able to reproduce the error you are seeing using the file you sent.  The
actual error has to do with setting the calendar attribute of the time
dimension to "none".  Unfortunately, the exception is happening deep in some of
the WMS code libraries, which is not strictly our code.  As such, it may take
me a little while to coordinate a fix.

Many thanks for bringing this bug to our attention!

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado