[THREDDS #HKE-657478]: thredds wms

Johan,

Perhaps easier than ftp, Unidata has a public Dropbox on our RAMADDA
server.  The link below will take you to the Dropbox page:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/RAMADDA/Unidata/Community/TDS+Dropbox?entryid=1be58742-41bc-451b-8e03-9b6c033a52ad

Near the upper right-hand corner of the page is a green circle with a
plus sign in it.  Clicking this button will open a dialogue for
uploading your files.  Note that you will not be able to see them listed
in the Dropbox directory, though a message should come up confirming
that the files are uploaded.

Thanks,
   Lansing