OpenDAP Tools

Hi all,

I'm just about ready to put some code out there. The functions it
performs are a download of linked catalogs to specified depth and/or
creating a graph of linked catalogs.

I tried to create a graph of linked catalogs starting with
http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.1.0.xml, but I got a lot
of errors downloading catalogs referenced by it the first time around,
but then it seemed to wake up.

I've attached a sample graph, which I think is neat!! :)

Cheers,
-T

GIF image