Re: OpenDAP Tools

It would really be slick if the elements in the graph were hotlinks. Is this what you intended?

Peter

On Sep 18, 2005, at 9:07 PM, Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:

Hi all,

I'm just about ready to put some code out there. The functions it
performs are a download of linked catalogs to specified depth and/or
creating a graph of linked catalogs.

I tried to create a graph of linked catalogs starting with
http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.1.0.xml, but I got a lot
of errors downloading catalogs referenced by it the first time around,
but then it seemed to wake up.

I've attached a sample graph, which I think is neat!! :)

Cheers,
-T
<catalogs_graph.gif>
--
Peter Cornillon
Graduate School of Oceanography - Telephone: (401) 874-6283