Re: TDS questions

On 6/3/2014 11:12 AM, Ericson, Dean - 0443 - MITLL wrote:
John,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  Unfortunately, the
CFGridWriter will not work in our case as we're trying to created netcdf 4
files in 'enhanced' mode.  I've created a ticket requesting this
functionality within the netcdfCFWriter object (TDS-559).

I invested a week of development time prototyping a netcdf streaming class
which might not be working as I initially thought.  I wrote my netcdf
streamer using the N3outputStreamWriter.  Am I wrong in assuming that it can
write netcdf 4 enhanced files?

it cannot write netcdf4 files.