Re: TDS questions

hi dean:

for subsetting, you can use CFGridWriter if its gridded data.

theres no way to stream a netcdf4 file. you have to write it to disk, then copy to stream. could use a SSD for performance.

The TDS ncss service does this for you, but can be slow. If thats not a problem you could use the TDS as a backend for a program that knows how to stuff it into a JMS queue, or whatever you want to do with it.

john