[McIDAS #PVX-650315]: Issue trying to display dataset in mcidas

Hi Justin,

re:
> Just wanted to let you know I now have an alternate method of making this
> work.
>
> I downloaded the decompression library software from EUMETSAT and compiled
> it. I built a script to invoke the decompression command once the
> compressed files are available and it appears to output the decompressed
> files. I tested the data on McIDAS and it does display correctly.

Excellent!

I will be trying to replicate the wavelet decompression logic that is included
in the MSGT server into the FSDX server, but I won't be able to start the work
until after I have gotten the Unidata McIDAS-X User's Guide for v2016 into
a usable state.

Good work!

Ticket ID: PVX-650315
Department: Support McIDAS