[McIDAS #FXN-770153]: GOES visible band

Hi Weidong,

Good news, we found and fixed the bug that was causing the failures
when trying to IMGCOPY full GOES-East/West VIS (band 1) images off
of our GOES ingest machines, goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu (EAST) and
goeswest.unidata.ucar.edu (WEST)!

If you tried to get the full disk images off of the other ADDE
server that I told you about in a previous email (unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu),
you should have found the same problem as when trying to IMGCOPY
from the ingest machines (goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu and
goeswest.unidata.ucar.edu),
so please switch back to using the ingest machines.

Ticket ID: FXN-770153