[McIDAS #FXN-770153]: GOES visible band

Hi Weidong,

re: you should be able to get full GOES VIS images now
> Thanks you so much let me know. Then I can sit back relax!

Can you verify that you are once again able to IMGCOPY full
GOES-East/West images from our GOES ingest machines?  Our
log files do not show either the full volume being transferred
or the expected amount of CPU to do the transfer.

Ticket ID: FXN-770153