[IDV #IDN-582799]: java variable

> Hello,
>
> I'm frequently having issues with opening IDV on RHEL 7.  Are there specific
> requirements for java?  Also, are there specific path/environment settings
> that need to be made for this software to run?
>
> v/r,
>
> Rey Armendarez
> Linux System Administrator
> Contractor - Agile-Defense
> address@hidden
> Army Research Laboratory
> Submit tickets here:
> https://helpdesk.arl.army.mil/

Hi Rey,

There is no requirement for java, the IDV comes with the Java package. The only
thing matters is the video card driver. If your
system-installation with a certain image, it is likely having an old version of
deriver and this will crash the IDV session.

Yuan

Ticket ID: IDN-582799
Department: Support IDV