[IDV #IAS-168139]: Saving kmz file duplicate entry: teste2.jpg

Greetings Carlos,

I wasn't able to reproduce your error in general, so it would be useful to see
how the IDV behaves with your data. Would it be possible to upload a sample of
the dataset? How big is the file?

Cheers!

Sean

> Full Name: carlos sonderblohm
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_3.0u2\jre version: 1.6.0_20
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> I having the following message when I trying to save a animation of SST
> as a kmz file duplicate entry: teste2.jpg it is not saving properly to
> open it within google earth, any suggestion?
>
> thank you very much Carlos
>
> ******************
> Stack trace:
> java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: teste2.jpg
> at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.putNextEntry(Unknown Source)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageSequenceGrabber.createKmz(ImageSequenceGrabber.java:2182)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageSequenceGrabber.createMovie(ImageSequenceGrabber.java:2042)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageSequenceGrabber.createMovie(ImageSequenceGrabber.java:1895)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageSequenceGrabber.writeMovie(ImageSequenceGrabber.java:1431)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageSequenceGrabber.stopAnimationCapture(ImageSequenceGrabber.java:1207)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageSequenceGrabber.runAnimationCapture(ImageSequenceGrabber.java:1185)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageSequenceGrabber.access$400(ImageSequenceGrabber.java:115)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.ui.ImageSequenceGrabber$5.run(ImageSequenceGrabber.java:1078)

Ticket ID: IAS-168139