[LDM #EOT-784687]: LDM Access request

Hi,

re:
> Yes, the first machine is still not working.

The public IP address of the machine REQUESTing a feed is sent to the
upstream machine which then attempts to determine the fully qualified
name of the machine.  When reverse DNS does not exist for the downstream
machine, the upstream LDM looks to see if there is an ALLOW that matches
the downstream machines IP.  Since we configuer our ALLOWs by fully
qualified machine name, not by IP address, a matching ALLOW will not
be found, and the REQUEST will be denied.  If your REQUEST is actually
making it to our relay cluster, it will not succeed if there is no
reverse DNS for your machine.  In this case, you should work with TAMU
network personnel to get reverse DNS properly setup for your machine.

re:
> The LDM docker on second
> machine has DNS error, which is unable to resolving the unidata DNS. I
> replaceed it to 8.8.8.8, and it is solved.

OK.  This situation is the opposite to the one that I describe above:
name resolution was not working on the second machine, and, by switching
to the Google DNS service, you solved that problem.

re:
> I will try to do the same thing on first machine to see if it works.

The 'nslookup' test that I reported on in my first reply showed that
DNS was not setup for your machine.  This is the thing that needs to
be addressed by someone at TAMU.

re:
> Thanks for your help.

No worries.