20190804: Re: New Ticket - [LDM !LYW-530255]: New ldm platform

Hi,

On 8/5/19 4:22 PM, Greg McCurdy wrote:
New Ticket: New ldm platform

We're attempting to upgrade several of our ldm components and would
like to request an additional node be allowed on our end to access
the unidata ldm server.  Our existing primary server is ldm.dri.edu.

Could you add ldm2.dri.edu to the allow configuration for idd-unidata.ucar.edu?
Once we complete testing in a couple weeks we plan to move the new node to
ldm.dri.edu and have ldm2.dri.edu serve as a 'hot swap'.  (Hopefully to
never be needed.) Thanks for your assistance.

Your new machine should be able to REQUEST from idd.unidata..ucar.edu
and iddb.unidata.ucar.edu now.  Please test the ability to REQUEST
feeds as follows:

<as 'ldm' on ldm2.dri.edu>
notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

and/or

notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h iddb.unidata.ucar.edu

* Tom Yoksas                                      UCAR Unidata Program *
* (303) 497-8642 (last resort)                           P.O. Box 3000 *
* address@hidden                                    Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service                     http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/ *