[IDD #SUO-404869]: LDM errors from idd.unidata

> On Mon, 18 Feb 2013, Unidata IDD Support wrote:
Hi Daryl,

re:
> >  WMO         == HRS|IDS|DDPLUS
> >  UNIDATA     == WMO|UNIWISC
>
> Ah, thank you.  I did not realize DDPLUS was within UNIDATA

No worries.  Just last Friday I was reminding folks here that
it is very easy to forget the list of feeds that a compound
feed type (e.g., WMO, UNIDATA, etc.) expand into.  I imagine
that we will be fielding a number of questions like yours
in the coming days/weeks as sites feeding from LDM-6.11.x
installations review their logs and find things that look bad
but are really not (meaning that the data is still flowing).

Ticket ID: SUO-404869
Department: Support IDD