[LDM #GXI-553029]: LDM move

Hi Bongchul,

re:
> We are now getting Radar Level II data from the Unidata IDD.
> Thank you for your help.

No worries.  I trust that the feed to the new machine is working OK?

re:
> I have one more question.
> Since we get NMQ/Q2 products from the NSSL, should I contact and let them
> know our change?

Yes.

re:
> How about the secondary upstream LDM for radar data, 'idd.aos.wisc.edu'?

Yes.

re:
> I know the contact information for the NSSL ,but don't know for the Wisconsin.

The webpage that contains LDM/IDD contact information is:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Projects -> Internet Data Distribution
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/index.html#idd

    IDD Current Operational Status
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/rtstats/

At the bottom of the last page is a link to the Site Contact List
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/sitelist.html

The contact for UW/AOS is:

Pete Pokrandt <address@hidden>
608-262-3086