[LDM #GXI-553029]: LDM move

Hi Bongchul,

re
> I am Bongchul from the University of Iowa, and we are moving our local LDM to
> the
> university data center (virtual machine) as I mentioned in the LDM workshop.

OK.

re:
> We have installed the latest LDM and now would like to have you add
> 'ldmfeed.its.uiowa.edu' to your 'Allow' list.

I just verified that there is forward and reverse DNS for this machine.  You
should be able to REQUEST data from Unidata-maintained IDD relay machines
now.  If you are feeding from sites other than us, however, you will need
to contact the LDM/IDD administrator for those sites and alert them of
your change.

re:
> We also need to keep the current LDM (s-iihr57.iihr.uiowa.edu) until the
> setup and
> test-runs for the new one are complete.

The ALLOW will be maintained through your transition.

re:
> Thank you for your help.

No worries.

Ticket ID: GXI-553029