[Support #DMB-963596]: Re: UF LDM upgrade

Donna,

As Steve Emmerson explained, it is correct behavior for pqinsert not to insert
a duplicate product, so it exits with a clean zero status because no abnormal
condition was encountered (eg, the product is in the queue, which was the
desired result).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: DMB-963596