[AWIPS #IUD-228100]: difficulty installing phython-awips course material

Hi there,

I just had one more idea about your trouble running jupyter notebooks and have
to ask,
where are you running the `jupyter notebook examples` command?  Is this in a
regular
Windows command terminal (ex. accessed by typing 'cmd' into the search bar and
hitting
enter)?

If so, have you tried running the same command from the Anaconda Prompt
terminal instead?
Type 'anaconda' into the search menu and it should come up for you.

Please let me know if that seems to make any difference?

Also, I just now saw the notice in your last email about data that wasn't
working:

> PROBLEM: I have set up 4 maps all from the browser. GFS1P0: MSLP, 700mb,
> 500mb, and
> 250mb each with different layers. I left it running overnight. All of the
> maps were
> updated to 06z this morning except for the first two of 40 on the MSLP. which
> were
> still with yesterday's date and the data wasyesterday's too. I moved the MSLP
> from
> the first map to the last map and unloaded everything and reloaded it. It
> happened
> again. That would be on your end as far as I can tell

Can you tell me if you're still seeing this problem?

Thanks!
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: IUD-228100
Department: Support AWIPS