[THREDDS #AVQ-822608]: info retrieved passing tomcat/thredds password protection

The situation depends more on your server than on web-xml.
If you are running Apache http server, then you will need to
talk to your apache admin. If you are running tomcat without
apache, then I can probably help; we will need to properly
set up tomcat/conf/server.xml and tomcat/conf/tomcat-users.xml.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: AVQ-822608
Department: Support THREDDS