[THREDDS #SYD-491615]: TDS java exception "java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException" for large netcdf

Luke,

I finally got my system back online today.  It's not clear what
happened, but I had to wipe out and reinstall my standard toolkit
programs.  I fired up a catalog with your file in it, which is 3.1G in
size.  I noticed that trying to download the entire dataset through the
ncss service failed because the maximum size limit in threddsConfig.xml
is set at the default 52428800 (50 Megabytes).  I upped the maximum size
by editing this parameter in threddsConfig:

   <NetcdfSubsetService>
     <allow>true</allow>
     <scour>15 min</scour>
     <maxAge>30 min</maxAge>
<!--maxFileDownloadSize>2097152</maxFileDownloadSize-->
<!--maxFileDownloadSize>52428800</maxFileDownloadSize-->
<maxFileDownloadSize>10552428800</maxFileDownloadSize>
   </NetcdfSubsetService>

Then I realized that somehow, the file is being seen as much larger than
3.1G, which is an odd behavior...I shouldn't have to specify 10G to
cover a 3.1G file.  So, I'll have to dig and see what's going on.

Have a good weekend,
   Lansing