[THREDDS #SYD-491615]: TDS java exception "java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException" for large netcdf

Compressed how?  I can open the file in ToolsUI, another netCDF-Java
interface.  If they are compressed somehow, is the 3.1G the compressed
or uncompressed size?  Are they actually netcdf4 files?

-Lansing