[THREDDS #LJG-180960]: Nested Aggregations recheckEvery

Mike,

I did a little more research on recheckEvery.  With your setting of
recheckEvery at 6 hours, you shouldn't trigger a scan with a frequency
less than 6 hours, and only when the collection is hit. So...if you're
seeing hourly updates, then something else may be doing the triggering.
Also, the recheckEvery goes on the innermost scan.

-Lansing

Can you zip up the files you have in cache/agg and send them to us? The
#null might be something else to investigate.