[THREDDS #LJG-180960]: Nested Aggregations recheckEvery

Mike,

I asked our ncss developer about the concerns you raised regarding subsetting
in 4.2 versus 4.3.  Under the hood, 4.2 and 4.3 handle requests across the seam
identically, though it may appear differently at the surface or request level.
For instance, there is not an "auto detect" feature, but rather, just grab the
whole thing if no box is specified.  There did use to be a radio button in 4.2
that essentially wiped out the horizontal coordinate in a request when
selected; we can add this back into the interface in 4.3.18.

Still looking at your original request.

-Lansing

-Lansing Madry
  Unidata