[Support #GCZ-616180]: TDS Tutorial for Novices

> Thanks so much. The tutorial is 100% Steve Baum's work.  We are hoping to
> entrain lots of modelers into standing up their own TDS'.   - Matt
>
> Mobile
>
> On May 29, 2012, at 3:32 PM, "Unidata THREDDS Support" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hello Matt,
> >
> > I saw this ticket come through last week, and I am in the process of using
> > your tutorial to set up a THREDDS server on a new machine that I am using.
> > Your documentation certainly seems extensive, and I will give you some
> > definitive feedback within the next couple of days.
> >
> > Regards,
> >  Lansing Madry
> >  Unidata
> >  Boulder, Colorado
> >
> > Ticket Details
> > ===================
> > Ticket ID: GCZ-616180
> > Department: Support THREDDS

Matt,

I looked through the first three chapters of your tutorial, and it looks
wonderful.  Other than some typos (for instance, Example 2 in Section 3.3.5 has
a "&gt" instead of a ">", and section 3.4.3 references a "sanity.nc" file,
instead of "salinity.nc") it looks wonderful.  I'm relatively new to Unidata,
so I followed your instructions to set up a new machine with a thredds server,
which helped to validate there accuracy.

I'm planning on cruising through the remaining chapters over the next week or
so, but I wanted to give you a little feedback before too much time passed.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado