[THREDDS #SPQ-636224]: Offline gbx8 files causing ucar.ma2.InvalidRangeException in TDS 4.2.3

Hi Greg,

The gbx8 indexes haven't changed in structure since 4.1 so I'm not sure where
the error is occurring without having a sample file and an gbx8 that is known
to fail. If  you could provide that to us, then I'll look at it.

For our TDS servers we create local gbx8 indexes next to the grib files so the
TDS doesn't have to create  them in the cache. There is a crontab script that
runs every 10 minutes using a conf file of what directories to index. There is
also an external program to remove both grib and gbx8 files from a conf file.
This sounds like it might be useful to you. In another message, I'll send the
scripts and documentation.

RObb...

Ticket ID: SPQ-636224
Department: Support THREDDS