[Staging #RKV-502450]: Port Isabel and South Padre Island Data

Hi Cimagaroon,

re:
> I can't seem to get the DODS data access form to generate data for Port
> Isabel (8779770) or South Padre (8779750) stations.  I would like to
> get mean daily sea levels for the those stations from when they first
> started taking readings until now.  I am trying to develop a sea level
> rise model for a project in the area.
>
> Please help if you can.

Can you tell us where you are trying to get the data?  This will determine
if your inquiry is best answered by us or by others.

re:
> If there is a better way for me to acquire this data for plotting and
> calculations, that would be very helpful too.

We will let you know if we can.  It all depends on where/how you are currently
trying to get the data.

Ticket ID: RKV-502450
Department: Staging Folder