[THREDDS #SLB-576483]: Thredds/Google Earth WMS Issue

Hi John,

> Just to make sure that I'm clear, if the proxy is configured correctly
> I should see the proxy name and port after I click on the "Show HTTP
> Request info" link, right?

That is correct. You should see the proxy name listed for
"req.getServerName()".

> Also, should the "wmsBaseUrl" variable in the capabilities_xml.jsp
> and capabilities_xml_1_1_1.jsp contain the hostname or the proxy name?
> I need it to be the proxy name.

It uses the URL that Tomcat thinks the client used to make the request. If the
proxy is setup correctly, then Tomcat should think that URL contains the name
of the proxy server as you want.

Ethan

> I'll get our proxy setup info from our sys admin and get that to you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John Thadison

Ticket ID: SLB-576483
Department: Support THREDDS