[THREDDS #YEN-126311]: THREDDS Confg

Hi Jerry,

> How do I turn off the viewers from the THREDDS catalog dataset access
> page?  They are currently broken...

I'm afraid that isn't currently supported. I've added to our list the need for
a configuration option for turning off the default viewers.

We will get the viewers fixed soon. It will involve a fix to our webstart site
and maybe a new TDS release.

Ethan

Ticket ID: YEN-126311
Department: Support THREDDS