[IDV #KOO-280301]: Reading data via URLs in IDV: setting Content-Length and Accept-Ranges headers

Hi Dave,

What version of the IDV are you running? In both 2.5 and 2.6a1 (the nightly
build), I get the message that no gridded data was found, but I don't get any
errors.

Ah ha! I just got it to read in (your MADIS data that is,
http://funnel.sfsu.edu/data/LDAD/urbanet/20080610_1200.nc). It worked when I
selected "netCDF Point Data files" for the Data Source Type (it took a long
time because reading this kind of linked list point data is not efficient over
HTTP).

Ethan

Ticket ID: KOO-280301
Department: Support THREDDS