[IDV #KOO-280301]: Reading data via URLs in IDV: setting Content-Length and Accept-Ranges headers

Hi Dave,

> Hmmm--I don't see a "Headers" tab when I bring up Tools > Page Info in
> Firefox v2.0.14 on my Mac:

I see what you mean. I'm at the same version of Firefox but I'm on a Windows
machine. There is also a Firefox plug-in called "LiveHTTPHeaders" that is
pretty handy for looking at the request/response headers.

Ethan

Ticket ID: KOO-280301
Department: Support THREDDS