WCS broken after 3.16.13 upgrade

Hello All,

It seems that our WCS service broke after upgrading to 3.16 and I'm not finding anything in the logs that explains the problem. Trying a GetCapabilities request returns a status 403:

_Service not supported_
_Access to the specified resource (Service not supported) has been forbidden._

Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Thanks!

-- john