Problems with WCS

Hi John,

Your suggestions about removing the other elements that referred to
the /data/ directory worked like a treat.  I now have a working THREDDS
server.  I have unfortunately encountered another problem....

I have the following catalog.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<catalog name="THREDDS Server Default Catalog : You must change this to
fit your server!"

xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0";
        xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";>

<service name="multiple" serviceType="Compound" base="">
    <service name="ncdods" serviceType="OpenDAP"base="/thredds/dodsC/"/>
    <service name="HTTPServer"
serviceType="HTTPServer"base="/thredds/fileServer/"/>
    <service name="WCS" serviceType="WCS" base="/thredds/wcs/"/>
    <service name="GridFTP" serviceType="GridFTP"
base="gsiftp://drizzle.sf.utas.edu.au/library/"/>
</service>

<datasetScan name="ncep1" ID="ncep1" path="ncep1"
location="/library/ncep1">
    <metadata inherited="true">
        <serviceName>multiple</serviceName>
        <authority>TPAC</authority>
             <dataType>Grid</dataType>
            <dataFormat>NetCDF</dataFormat>
    </metadata>
    <filter>
        <include wildcard="*.nc"/>
    </filter>
</datasetScan>
</catalog>

Everything apart from WCS is working.  When I tried to click on the WCS
links for files, I get a 403 error.  The link on the data file page
looked fine, e.g.

http://ngdev2.sf.utas.edu.au/thredds/wcs/ncep1/other_gauss/csulf.ntat.gauss/csulf.ntat.gauss.1948.nc?request=GetCapabilities&version=1.0.0&service=WCS

My Apache server is using mod_jk to remove the port numbers...

Are there additional settings to make WCS work?  I've looked at the WCS
page but didn't find anything that is different from my catalog.xml.  I
could have missed something though...

Thanks so much for your help!

Cheers,

-Pauline.