[netCDF #MAE-540360]: bugs in netcdf-fortran

Hello,

Thank you for the detailed information! Would you be able to provide the file
'config.log' generated when you run 'configure' in the netcdf-fortran
directory? This will provide additional information we can use to try to
determine what exactly is going on.

Thank you,

-Ward

Ticket ID: MAE-540360