[netCDF #DYA-761454]: Precompiled WIN32 netcdf-fortran libraries

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately, we do not yet support compiling the Fortran interface library on
Windows; we have precompiled versions of the C library only.  Making the
changes to get the Fortran library installed in a Windows/VS environment has
been on our roadmap for a while, but we are not quite there yet.

I'm sorry I don't have more immediately positive information for you, but
hopefully this helps.

Have a good day,

-Ward

> Dear Unidata Support,
>
> Please let me ask you something that, very likely, have been asked many times
> already.
>
> I need precompiled WIN32 netcdf-fortran libraries and *.mod.  Is there a way
> to get them?
>
> I have tried to compile with visual studio 2019 but I have got too many
> errors of this kind:
>
> netcdf4_func.f90(145): error #6780: A dummy argument with the INTENT(IN)
> attribute shall not be defined nor become undefined.   [FULL_NAME]
>
> It would be also useful to get a visual studio project.
>
> Thank you so much,
> Damiano
>
> This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
> individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
> privileged.
>
> If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in
> error,
>
> (i) you should not read, disclose, or copy it,
>
> (ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this
> email and all attachments,
>
> (iii) Dassault Syst?mes does not accept or assume any liability or
> responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.
>

> Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our
> data privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any
> questions related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data
> Protection Officer at address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
>

> For other languages, go to https://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer

Ticket ID: DYA-761454
Department: Support netCDF