[netCDF #TMR-458993]: Failure to handle GDS server-side analysis URL with netcdf 4.3.2

Yes there was a change. The problem, as I recall, was
that if you asked for the whole dataset when the dataset
had a lot of variables, it generated a very long constraint
that specified every variable in the dataset.

Honestly, I think the server you are using should not
have that restriction. A purely size of response based
restriction makes much more sense.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: TMR-458993