[netCDF #JYW-648258]: netCDF compile error

Hi Steve,

> Hi - Iâm not sure if you really wanted this, but my compile of netcdf
> failed and the message said to please report it to you, so Iâm dutifully
> obeyingâ
>
> Attached is the log file from the compile.  Please let me know if you have
> any solutionsâ

One solution would be to use netCDF-C 4.3.2, the latest stable release, from
our Downloads page:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/

You could also use the configure option --disable-dap-remote-tests with the
4.3.1.1 release
you have already downloaded, and it should avoid the server-side error testing
remote
access.

--Russ

Ticket ID: JYW-648258