[netCDF #LQS-951674]: inttypes.h

Hi Pedro,

At what point is the build failing?   I believe that you are using 'cmake' to
build netcdf on Windows; it checks for inttypes.h and, if not found, specifies
a different include file to use.  Also, can you confirm that the error is being
reported when compiling netcdf, and not when compiling hdf5?

Thanks!

-Ward

> Hi
>
> A package that generates meshes (exodusII) needs to use HDF5 which needs
> the header file inttypes.h. But, if I try to build your library with HDF5
> enabled I get an error due to the missing header file. My compiler is from
> Intel under windows and they don't have C99 support. So, is there any
> change that I can make to solve this?
>
> --
> Pedro Rodrigues

Ticket ID: LQS-951674