[netCDFJava #KJD-261977]: NcML Aggregation

Dr. Das,

The nccopy command is used on the command line, rather than in your
aggregation.  You may need to write a wrapper script to perform that
aggregation and convert the ncml into a netcdf file.  On the command line, you
would invoke nccopy like this:

java -Xmx1g -classpath netcdfAll-4.3.jar ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset -in
<fileIn> -out <fileOut>

where <fileIn> is just the NcML file you've created with your aggregation, and
<fileOut> is the name of the file you want to create.

Cheers,
  Lansing