[netCDF #DTX-520909]: (No Subject)

Hi Sergio,

> Please, work compiling netcdf a little time and have a question ...
> after compiling netcdf-4.3.0 with intel fortran ...
>
> . / configure -prefix=/home/linux/test  -disable-netcdf-4
>
> The directory must include only the file netcdf.h
>

> On other machines (it was not me who installed) has:
>
> ncvalues.h
> netcdfcpp.h
> netcdf.h
> netcdf.hh
> netcdf.inc
> netcdf.mod
> typesizes.mod
>
> What I need to do to generate these files?

The netcdf-4.3.0 version you are using is only the netCDF C library.  The
Fortran and C++
netCDF libraries are separate now, and built optionally after you have built
and installed
the C library.

For example, all the .inc and .mod files above are header files for the netCDF
Fortran library,
and netcdfcpp.h and netcdf.hh are part of the netCDF C++ library.  The C,
Fortran, and C++
libraries were separated after version 4.1.3.

If you need the Fortran library, get the latest version, netcdf-fortran-4.2,
from

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf

and follow these directions to build and install it:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-fortran-install.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: DTX-520909
Department: Support netCDF